After a treatment your body will show some of the following reactions:
- Tiredness, feeling cold, stiffness or aching muscles (depending in on treatment you have received).
- Blocked nose or runny nose, sometimes a headache
- Frequent visits to the toilet (this is your body getting rid of waste).
Your body may take 24 hours to re-adjust.
In order to continue enjoying the treatment I would suggest:
- Do not book anything strenuous in after your massage. Where possible, try to keep the day/evening free.
- Keep warm, have a bath or relax with a hot water bottle. Have a rest or nap if you can.
- Drink plenty of water; your body has been drained of toxins. Water will help to flush this away. It will also help the detoxifying process and rehydrate your body.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or eating a heavy meal immediately after.
Regular massage treatments are highly recommended for maximum and long lasting health benefits.